• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

abit aw9d-max in hipro's hands

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice, now we just need to see what our members can do with this thing...I'm sure hipro's is heavily modified for Vdroop and other stuff...

It would be nice to see what a bone stock AW9D will do...

Rocinante said:
Nice, now we just need to see what our members can do with this thing...I'm sure hipro's is heavily modified for Vdroop and other stuff...

It would be nice to see what a bone stock AW9D will do...
doesnt seem that way from reading the voltages he is using it is all bios. the only thing that make hipro different is this "DDR Maximizer". IIRC allows voltages up to 5v. think of it like the OCZ ram booster from a while back for BH-5 ram.

Hipro is my hero. He can tweak every last MHz out of an Abit.

Here is my bone stock AW9D-Max I just installed today.
Only thing I've done is flashed to BIOS 1.2.
System specs are in my signature.

E6600+3800+CPU.JPG

That is fantastic...I can't wait for the BadAxeII to show up...my new motherboard purchase is going to be a tough one to figure out...

yep going to be lots more choices to choose from soon along with rd600.

Hi there guys...... :D

Thanks batboy for your kind words....:beer:

So far this mobo can reach up to 496MHz benchable fsb and 489MHz 3D benchable fsb with 2 x 512MB Corsair 8000UL Fatbodies and at 1:1 ..... ;)

Below are some "older" fsb archivements though...... ;)

Everest_Mem_band_12329_489MHz_1_1_4_3_2_1.png

Everest_Mem_Latency_36.6ns_489MHz_1_1_4_3_2_1.png

Corsair_8000UL_486MHz_Cas_4_3_2_1_png.png

hipro5 said:
Hi there guys...... :D

Thanks batboy for your kind words....:beer:

So far this mobo can reach up to 496MHz benchable fsb and 489MHz 3D benchable fsb with 2 x 512MB Corsair 8000UL Fatbodies and at 1:1 ..... ;)

Is this a stock board, or have you put your "special" skills to work on that bad boy???

I remember doing a few of your mods on my IC7-G...I hope you post up the mods for this board like you did for that one (if it needs any mods) :cool:

hipro any chance you could put some new D9's to the 1:1 FSB test?
And what bios ver. are you using for those benches? Will the release be availble soon?
TIA

hipro5 said:
I'll post all the mods any time soon.... ;)

And I'm very much looking forward to reading that :beer:

WOW, that is f'n sweet. Make me want a 10x multi.... cant wait to see those mods

Edit: OMG just looked at the XS thread 3.4v that takes some B@LLS

Last edited:
Back