• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IBuyPower

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nicklgs

Well I ordered a PC for my friend cause he was having bank problems so he gave me the money i ordered it for him, He said he wanted it from IBuyPower.com i think he seen it in a mag. and looked good? well soon after i ordered i looked to review the order and i seen i messed up on something for the drive colors, I emailed them to ask if they can change the drive color and they asked if i could call them so I did no problem talked to the guy he said he would do it wasn't a problem, This was already 2 days into the 5-10 day build time. I got a email saying Est. ship would be 1/29/06 or 2/1/06 no problem right? Well soon after Feb. 1st didn't get no email or anything for shipping so i email them they asked for me to call again i called and the guy says the order was never processed said there was a problem with my bank so i called my bank to find out there wasn't a problem they had no problem taking the money the next day after the order went in. So they processed it Feb. 2/2/06 says the order status page and give it another 5-10 biz days well yesterday was the 10th day i emailed them today and got onto the live chat and i asked if my order will be shipped or if he already has? he says it hasn't start build yet.. now remember this isn't for me its my friends and he wasn't to happy the first time i had to tell him it will take another 5 to 10 days on top of already 2 weeks now to tell him it hasn't even started a build yet hes going to be ****ed... all i got to say never deal with these people they just suck.. i mean com on only takes me 20 to 30 Min's to build a comp.

Nathan0490 said:
Why not just build it for him? save alot of money and get it done in a couple days.

Well for $544 i couldn't build that same system he had his mind set on every part he wanted and he don't want to overclock it so i didn't really have much to pick from. :(

Back