• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newegg???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Newegg is the best online reseller I have come across and I buy everything I can through them. Here are some tips to help you if you are buying from newegg...

1. If you want things shipped to any address that is NOT the billing address for your credit card, you MUST call your bank before even placing the order and make sure that they list the address you want shipped to as a valid shipping address.

2. When you place that first order, make sure to provide your CC issuers phone number (usually on the back of your card) and note what it is. This is because Newegg will need to contact that entity if the address you want shipped to is not the billing address.

Other than that, you shouldn't experience any issues. They won't just ship anywhere without confirmation, and that is to protect you and me, and I am sure them as well. Don't be one of the whacky people that places the order and wants it shipped somewhere else, then blames newegg when it was actually their own fault hehe.

New Egg is my favorite supplier. Every time i've ordered the aitems were shipped within 24 hr. I have a couple of problems (RMA) & everything was taken care of quickly & easily. Also if you're pleased with their service, by all means, drop them a line & you'll get a little surprise! New Egg is the BEST!!!
-Dave

I ordered a PSU from NewEgg a few weeks ago and it was fine... it arrived at my house about five business days later though :( I thought I heard they were good w/ shipping but w/e.

i odered my whole computer from newegg, with the exception of my ram. i got my ram from somewhere else, and then had to send it back because they sent me some generic crap instead of samsung. when i got my money back i promptly ordered some new ram from newegg.

bettsr said:
If you do use NewEgg use this link http://www.newegg.com/index.asp?refer=0vercl0ckers and you will help out Overclockers.com

wish i would of read this thread earlyer i ordered $500 in parts last night from newegg i got proby a total of 5 more orders comin soon for dif computers there all between $200 and $300 i got a nice dual system for my brother in law which is $1200 ill save the link and all my new oreder's will be off it

Back