• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Zboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fathom1990

Just wondering whether it's worth getting one of these, because I can get one with money off from the place where I did work experience. Anyone have any experiences with these?

Crap keyboard, buttons don't press right.
Shift and Space keys are the problem, they need to be pressed pretty hard to work and when typing it just doesn't work right.
Gaming set is pretty good, takes a few sessions to get used to but overall its a great feature.

I have to agree with the shift button having to be pressed hard but overall its a good keyboard. I bought off a freind for 20 bucks and it was worth it but I wouldn't pay 50 for it

i have 2 i like them but just for gaming with the gaming keysets
just for typing and surfing stick with reg keyboard
although i have no troubles with shift on either my f2 sticks with one of them on the typing keyset yet on the gaming set ot works fine

they based in canada yet do have a warehouse in the usa they can rma from
very fast shipping on returning one to them less than a week turnaround
i spilled coke on my first one :) right where the connector is to hook the keypad to the base I told them that and they said they would look at it and dint charge a thing not even shipping so that means alot to me so bought one for my kids comp

Back