• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Evga 590i amd

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jennero

Hi I'm looking for a new bios update, I have checked evga's website, but the bios update is over a year old there gotta be something new out. Also I would like to over clock my cpu. I have a great heatsink for it. Just when I try to set it over 3.2 it crashes on me. I just would like some help please. Thank you.

There probably will not be any further they have discontinued the 590. There have been alot complaints on the EVGA forums about lack of support for this board.

Kinda hard to help since we have no idea what you are using. 3.2 is a pretty good speed for just about any AMD chip. I wouldn't expect much higher unless you have a high end chip to begin with, or some extreme cooling.

J.

I am using a AMD X2 6000+. Probably should have said that. :p I'm trying to get it to at least 3.2ghz.

Back