• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Enternal multibay hard drive enclosure with individual eSATA?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mpegger

I'm looking for a multiple hard drive case/enclosure for at least 5 hard drives, but that doesn't include any built in controllers or RAID devices. Just something that I can use with an existing eSATA port for each individual drive. Everything I come up with is either those single individual enclosures, or if it is multiple bays, its a rack setup with built in Raid, or a case with built in Raid.

I'm hopeing I wont have to build a case myself or continue to use a 2PC 24/7.

I've seen those internal ones, but unfortunetly because of my WC setup, I cannot use any of them. Hence why I'm asking for external cases. ;)

Although one could use it externally, I'd still need to rig up a PSU to power it, a case to house it, and some non-eSATA ports on brackets.

I bought mine at PC-Pitstop. They have many different configurations available and will suit your needs if not listed on the site (via email or phone call). Highly recommended.

I have a 4-bay with hotswap case that has 4 individual eSATA connections on the back. I also have a 5-bay hotswap port multiplier enclosure.

This what you're looking for? Four-drive SATA enclosure with four eSATA ports. This is the same thing, but with hotswap trays. 3-drive hotswap.
This is for eight drives, but uses two 4x connectors. They have an adapter linked that connects your internal SATA ports to a PCI-slot bracket 4x connector.

Back