• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free video in-game recording software with no watermark

• Thread starter Deleted member 94297
  • Start date
Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
D

Deleted member 94297

Everything I've found either eats a lot of resources, puts a watermark on or has a poor video quality recorded.
Is there any software that wouldn't do any of these things?

only free one I know of is CamStudio, but i think that puts a logo in a corner somewhere.
I think MSI Afterburner has added a video recording option which is also available for free.

Otherwise just swallow your one time payment for FRAPS and enjoy the lossless recording.

I'm not rich, I can't pay for these things. If I'd have money, I'd rather upgrade my PC and take something else which is resource-heavy. That's the reason I'm looking for a free one.
MSI Afterburner reacts negatively with anti-cheat, can't use it.

I'm not rich, I can't pay for these things. If I'd have money, I'd rather upgrade my PC and take something else which is resource-heavy. That's the reason I'm looking for a free one.
MSI Afterburner reacts negatively with anti-cheat, can't use it.

Fraps is a one time payment of £24, with that you get free updates "for life" (or more likely as long as the program is still being updated, which is infinitely more likely due to the huge number of people (mostly WoW) players downloading it via torrents) Not exactly expensive all things considered.

It's not the fact that I think that it's expensive. It's the fact that I literally don't have much money. In fact, I don't think that it's expensive because it's a great program...

It's not the fact that I think that it's expensive. It's the fact that I literally don't have much money. In fact, I don't think that it's expensive because it's a great program...

Best I can do then is suggest you find a friend who has it and get them to send you the install file. Then buy it when you get the money.

Back