View Single Post
Old 07-16-07, 05:17 PM Thread Starter   #16
mgoode

Got my credit , sent this :
"Thanks for all your help and excellent customer service(sarcasm). I ordered my radiator on June 1st shipped 2 day air. It's now July 16Th 7 weeks later and I am screwed out of 135.00 and no radiator. Your response time and commitment to the customer was so good I told all my friends in the overclocking community(you know, people like me who buy your radiators for PCs)

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=518385

I posted this on all the forums I am a member of in three different languages, if I prevent just one person from having to experience your brand of customer service then it's worth it to me. I hope it was worth it to you, oh right you don't care about your customers. Once again I would like to thank both of your organizations for your complete lack of professionalism in this matter."

Got this back fom Perfomance-PCS :

"Hopefully you also included the part about how you damaged the radiator using too long a screws (we won’t bother to read this). Neither of our companies are here to replace things that you ( the customer) breaks. If that is unprofessional to you then you have a warped sense of the meaning of this word.

Good Day"

Just perfect, at least this time they responded in a timely manner. LOL

Edit-mgoode This reply came from vendor Perfomance-pcs.com

"Behold, I am Funkadelic. I am not of your world. But fear me not, I will do you no harm. Loan me your funky mind and I shall play with it. For nothing is good unless you play with it. And all that is good, is nasty!"
("What Is Soul," Funkadelic, 1969)

Last edited by mgoode; 07-17-07 at 01:27 AM.
mgoode is offline   QUOTE Thanks