View Single Post
Old 03-04-11, 11:01 PM   #12
I.M.O.G.
Glorious Leader

10 Year Badge

Couldn't get CPU frequency back to where it was last weekend... Suspect a poor mounting of the LN2 container perhaps. Stopping now, rather than push it when it doesn't want to be pushed... I had a few pools of moisture around the insulation and in the RAM slots anyways, fortunately my insulation was good.

Going back at it noon tomorrow, going to remount the pot and hope I make more headway tomorrow. Less volts, more volts... nothing was getting me anywhere tonight.

Same story last weekend however - we weren't getting anywhere saturday night, so we packed it in. Came back sunday morning, and thats when icebob and I both got some good runs in. Better luck at noon tomorrow, hope you guys are around.

Put your computer to work for our OC Forum Teams!
Try out our POST TEMPLATES, they save you time answering common questions!

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.
I.M.O.G. is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks