• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Mushkin Level2 V2!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rahab

Registered

- 2-2-2 @ 400MHz
- 3.2GB/s
- Dual Bank
- 64Mx64 Module
- 32Mx8 chip density
- Jet Black 6-Layer PCB
- Gold Contacts
- 184pin
- 2.5V - 2.8V
- Unbuffered
- Heatspreader colors vary

Our PC3200 LII V2 is built on a custom 6 layer PCB using the highest quality discreet components available in the memory industry. Through fine-tuning of the resistor network on the PCB we have been able to achieve the highest possible speed beyond 400 MHz while maintaining the capability for low latency operation. Our custom-designed Heat Spreader* reduces the risk of thermal runaway of localized hot spots within the memory core and further increases overclocking margins of the modules.
Tested compatible with VIA, AMD, Intel, NVidia and Sis chipsets. Overclockability of your system is dependent on all other components including but not limited to Motherboard, CPU, graphics and PCI cards and other peripheral devices. Our PC3200 eliminates the memory as a potential bottleneck when overclocking. Tested on motherboards with the KT400, P4X400, NForce2 and i875 chipsets most of which are officially supporting the PC3200 (DDR 400) spec. Please check your motherboard manual for more information.
*Heat spreader color may vary from photo. Tampering with heatspreader voids warranty.

Copy/paste from the mush´s page.
samsung tccd inside?

:clap:

I love Mushkin memory. Always an awesome overclock, and the bag they ship it in rocks. Too bad the heatspreaders are such a fugly color.

Needitcooler said:
I love Mushkin memory. Always an awesome overclock, and the bag they ship it in rocks. Too bad the heatspreaders are such a fugly color.
I htink mushkin is the best company i ever delt with.

heh. im sure they will perform on average with the competing samsung sticks though. the corsaid the hyper x so far. if these perform in the same ballpark, it would be hard to justify the heafy price that WILL come with them. just because they are mushking <_<
hopefully they did somthing with these... if they cant reach like 260 mhz... who knows.

Everybody is coming out with LL 3200 right now! First corsair, then kingston, then crucial, then mushkin! (Despite the fact that they already had LL 3200). If it costs the same as my new crucial I am RMAing and getting the mushkin for sheer brand loyalty.

Niiiiiiice! I got mushy in my dualie. It's PC2100 512mb stick, but with 2.8v i was able to get to run PC3200 speeds in an NF7-s 2.0 :burn: . Not bad for a stick i got as a freebie ;)

Mushkin rocks! :thup:

Needitcooler said:
I love Mushkin memory. Always an awesome overclock
Please take that back... I have PC3500 Level One Mushkin and it can't get passed 219mhz while its rated speed is 217mhz. :bang head This RAM is such a rip off... $280 for 512x2 of this crappy PC3500 that won't overclock more than 2mhz.

hmmmm .you know what, i take back what i said about this stuff being overpriced.. this ram looks to be REALLY competitivly priced.... $339 usd for a dual pack of 512 isnt bad at all. the kingston was like... more or the same. if this pricing stays the same =| hellz yea.

doc6886 said:
Please take that back... I have PC3500 Level One Mushkin and it can't get passed 219mhz while its rated speed is 217mhz. :bang head This RAM is such a rip off... $280 for 512x2 of this crappy PC3500 that won't overclock more than 2mhz.

It's your NF7. You need at least 3.0V to get that stuff to do well. I ran mine at 230FSB 2-2-2-11 timings on my Infinity. This took 3.2V. I was able to run 220FSB at 2.8V though, so maybe I got lucky. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Odie :)

mrspec3 said:
It's the new sammy that all the companies are still waiting to get...so it's a month off at least
You can get these right now off the Mushkin website for $339.00US per gig duel pack. I sure hope these o/c like all Mushkin I've used.

wannaoc: ugh, is that shrimp in your avatar?

Anyway, this ram looks like its gonna rock, and I like fugly colors too :)

Are these chips the same Samsung TCCD's in the Corsair XL line, or is this something different?

And just FYI...there are several different colors of heatspreaders. If you call them, you can pick your color.

And with a certain 10% off coupon, AND free shipping. You can have a 1GB kit of this stuff for $305.10 shipped.

Mushkin is a very good company with super nice staff. I visited their HQ in Denver last spring so they could test some memory of mine - plus I just wanted to check the place out. Great people!

Update - Okay, did some looking on Mushkin's support pages.. The chips are 4ns Samsung's - Are these brand new or what? I'm pretty sure the chips in the Corsair XL line are 4ns Samsung as well...any difference?

Last edited:
mattspalace said:
Are these chips the same Samsung TCCD's in the Corsair XL line, or is this something different?

And just FYI...there are several different colors of heatspreaders. If you call them, you can pick your color.

And with a certain 10% off coupon, AND free shipping. You can have a 1GB kit of this stuff for $305.10 shipped.

Mushkin is a very good company with super nice staff. I visited their HQ in Denver last spring so they could test some memory of mine - plus I just wanted to check the place out. Great people!

Update - Okay, did some looking on Mushkin's support pages.. The chips are 4ns Samsung's - Are these brand new or what? I'm pretty sure the chips in the Corsair XL line are 4ns Samsung as well...any difference?

what 10% off coupon are you talking about?

Back