• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C] AMD Phenom II x6 1100T Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hokiealumnus

Water Cooled Moderator
AMD Phenom II x6 1100T Black Edition Review
by Jeremy Vaughan (hokiealumnus)

1075t-Phenom_II_x6_die_black_angle-213x300.jpg

Another Thuban graces us with its presence this 7th of December – the Phenom II x6 1100T Black Edition, AMD’s new flagship processor. Come see how it performs at stock, overclocked and under more extreme conditions!

... Return to the article to continue reading.

Digg | Reddit | StumbleUpon

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited:
Now send it over to the Professional so he can get it to 6ghz on Dice :D

Very nice review. Surprising numbers coming from that that CPU even without it being a BE.

Thanks! Come again though? The 1100T is a BE.

EDIT - Added Black Edition to the title. In hindsight, should have done that before.

Last edited:
Is the CPUz validation issue a widespread one.

Dolk: you freeze AMD chips on a regular basis, do you have issues with it? Is it a software version thing?

David - Not sure. It worked fine on ambient cooling. I haven't had CPUz validate anything on the two chips I've taken cold - the 1090T and the 1100T. There was talk last time of Vcore fluctuation issues with LLC on, so I tried with it off and got nothing. CanardPC's site will only take results from the most recent version, so that's what I'm necessarily running.

Thanks HousERaT!

Not sure why it wouldn't validate. Most of the OS's we use for extreme don't have internet access so we have to save the validates and than upload them later.

I tried saving it and submitting at multiple speeds as well as straight uploading directly from CPUz (gave me error 6) while in the OS that I booted to at 5GHz. It makes no sense at all.

Thanks guys; it was my pleasure! :)

Peeved Kitten, my guess is that's a typo. The 1055T is $179 at Newegg right now and i'd guess that's what the list is supposed to reflect. Even so, the 1075T's extra multi is definitely worth $20. :)

They're officially released now AFAIK. When retailers will get them, I have no idea.

Back