• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I bailed on you guys

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CircuitBreaker8

Disabled
:cry:

Well im selling off my 2500-M and NF7-S to Korndog to get my 2.6C/AI7 motherboard, which i got a GREAT deal on. Anyways, it wont be long till im back with my FX55! w00t!

Good luck! why the switch though? is there any difference between the oced 2.6c and the oced 2500m?

i'm not going to say i hope you come back to amd since i know you will.

you know what they say, "Once you go amd you don't go back."

to bad it doesn't rhyme.

You made the wise choice. Ya can't tell me that if money was no object, that everyone here would not be running the faster Intel...

clash said:
You made the wise choice. Ya can't tell me that if money was no object, that everyone here would not be running the faster Intel...

If we all had money we'd be sporting Athlon 64 rigs.

Chowdy said:
If we all had money we'd be sporting Athlon 64 rigs.

like me , I went from Nforce2 to P4 2.4c @ 3.5 sold it for A64 3000 @ 2.3, sold that for nforce2 due to unforseen circumstances (a broken wrist and self employed) now sold the NF2 and back to A64 w a X800 and nope aint gonna touch Intel and was offered a 2.8E and DFI 875 for my NF3 250 and 3000, but said nope sorry binderdundat LOL

you will like P4 but I just was sick of spending mo money on DDR , looking fer the best

ck

You see! Mention you switched from AMD to Intel and people are generally cool with it, mention you switched your main rig from PC to Mac and you get a lynch mob after you ;)

P.S. When the dust settles on this socket switching war between Intel and AMD I will return, just dont know which one yet :D

Hey at least he is not goin to Apple :beer:
intel is great you will like it. and you will like the OC results as well.

Back