• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my barton overlcocking.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

highacker

hi i just finished my new rig and today i started to push it to the limits, started with the fsb, and got it all the way up to 191 completely stable but too hot, around 52 C load, it pulled 17397 3d marks, wich i think it wasn't too bad, the memory is running at CAS 2 latency and i just loved it, any suggestion for good air cooling?

If you are looking for some good air cooling thermalright has the best heatsinks around. The sk-7 is a great bang for the buck. The slk-800 and slk-900 provide even better cooling, for more cost of course.

Btw you probably will get a better response sticking this in the amd cpu or cooling forums than the video and sound section.

nice rig, how do you like the 9800pro?
Get a better heatsink, 800u is good , 900u is probably better in the way you can puta 92mm fan so it would be quieter. And check you case airflow

Back