• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Games You've Replayed The Most :D?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mista ting

Final Fantasy 7 (PC Version) been playing it since 1997 still playing it now never got boring :D :clap:

replayed 80+ times :attn:

Last edited:
Halo

I've played straight through on every difficulty level twice, and like 5 times on legendary. Plus I play lots of co-op with some of my friends.

1602 AD. Most brilliant game ever.

It was released early 1995 (celebrate!), and i calculated that ever since i played it over 1,500 hours. (thats 2 months). Last time i did the singleplayer was a few years ago, but endless play (name says it) never gets boring.

I did RTCW a good 4 - 5 times and played it ALOT online. Same for Red Alert 2 (ex rank 1)

HL2 for the past months, but i doubt if the singleplayer will be as much a classic as the original one. Alot of upcoming games will be incorporating the gravity gun and the story-driven play, so its much less unique.

Ive replayed FFVII and VIII atleast 2 times.

Also replayed System Shock 2, 3 different times.

Finally ive replaced KOTR 2 times

I've replayed RtCW and NWN several times, and just got done playing Jedi Academy again.

Next up is Far Cry again to take my time and try out different approaches.

any, all versions of Diablo. 20% of my life is gone since the release of D1 cuz of that game. Jeez, I definitely need to do some self-reflection, lol. Oh, and CS is a close second.

I've played Alpha Centauri over and over again the most. Then Total Annihilation, followed by Outpost, then Galactic Civilizations, and then Rise of Nations.

All good games even if some are dated.

The game I find myself going back and playing the most is GTA:ViceCity. I like the music in it, so I mostly drive around town listen to the music and run people over.

Half life 1 (including the mods I have probably played this about half as much as all my other games), Then in order UT '99, CnC Red Alert 2, Quake 3, Doom, Descent 2, Alpha Centauri

seadave77 said:
I've played Alpha Centauri over and over again the most. Then Total Annihilation, followed by Outpost, then Galactic Civilizations, and then Rise of Nations.

All good games even if some are dated.
You just made my day :D

for me from most played to least played:
Winamp 2.71-2.95 (not a game but...)
Outpost 2 (love this game)
Total Annihilation
Foobar2000(again, not a game but...)
Doom 95
The Sims
Lords of the Realm II
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Cyber Storm 2
Myst
Outpost

I'd be happy with a P133 @ 150, 64mb ram, big hard drive, and cable internet. My old rig was a P133 @ 150, 32mb ram, 1.5gb HDD, 2gb HDD, a Trident something PCI vid card with 2mb of ram, a Creative something PCI vid card with 4mb of ram, Dual monitors (15" Impression 5 plus & 14" KDS), a 28.8kbps modem blaster, and an ESS 1868 sound card that kicked ***. It was pretty sweet for 1995 :)

Deus Ex and DX2, twice through both games.

Rarely have time for games and even when I did, I usually got bored after the first time through. Multiplayer is what it's all about.

Wicked_Klown said:
The game I find myself going back and playing the most is GTA:ViceCity. I like the music in it, so I mostly drive around town listen to the music and run people over.

o hell yea i got the pc version :beer:

CS and Outcast...don't know if anybody's heard of Outcast....but i played it like 3 or 4 times all the way through...not to mention how much time it took to just beat it the first time. Lots of puzzles and lots of fun. I was also about 11 or 12 when i did it...so it obviously took longer...lol

Back