• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus P7P55D Deluxe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Would be great to see some OC data to compare it to the flood of Gigabyte boards from the sponsored guys here.

Sorry...I missed that, nice clocks, looks like the board does pretty well, what was the max bclk you could get?

Look forward to seeing the 860 on the board. :)

Just noticed the 48 phases on the Premium, WTF...overkill?

Last edited:
Sorry...I missed that, nice clocks, looks like the board does pretty well, what was the max bclk you could get?

Look forward to seeing the 860 on the board. :)

Just noticed the 48 phases on the Premium, WTF...overkill?

yes but a good slice of $ extra :) this says 16+3 on the box but there's an asus advert i've seen for it which says 24:lol: Any way. i've not tried maxinbg blck yet. on the to do list :)

I've always tended to run pcie at 103 on 775 & 1366, doesn't do well here/. Have had to raise voltage on higher clocks to be able to complete Gfx tests.

I've always tended to run pCir at 103 on 775 & 1366, doesn't do well here/. Have had to raise voltage on higher clocks to be able to complete Gfx tests.

wel someone did bring up a good point that some of us (me included) have over looked. while i knew PCIE is on die, it didnt dawn on me it would prolly also effect ocing. as pointed out by Dean, at higher clocks you need to up the pcie speed. soemthing to do with that things get funk internally with high cpu speeds and the on die pcie controller.

yes BLCK can be somewhat impaired by having pcie on die. I'm not convinced on what i've done so far that upping PCIe speed is a solution

update

Had a few other things on, just cast my eyes over 0711 BTA
has less options than 0606
Click Image for more info

Have split templates to:-
BTA 0606
BTA 0711

And last but not least, good news on the I7-860 :)

Click Image for more info

Back