• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Linux Nforce drivers and Man9.2 2.4.22-1(athlon compiled)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

repilce

I been having problems with my sound .. upon bootup (with stock and my recompiled kernel) it list that the nvaudio module cannot be found.. and when i get into KDE, the sound will work.. but it's all muted everytime i log on.

and quite frankley it's not working that great either though.. everything is deleayed by more that 1 second.. this kinda sux.. anyone have any suggestions?

my hardware is in sig.

ps. i wasn't sure where to post this.. under gaming... drivers.. so i chose this since it's under linux and most of the gurus will see it here hopefully..

i'm still a rookie linux user :D

i've already tried that.. i get the same results no matter wich driver i choose.. (as long as it works at alll that is).. the delays and always muted when i log on even though i set defaults and save them in the mixer where they are supposed to be.

okay.. i did some playing around.. i found i had 2 versions of the nforce drivers installed so thought that could be causing something.. did a cleanout and install of the latest.. now in games like quake 3 and stuff i have great on time audio.. but in some of the nix arcade games i get the delay still. but i dont really care about those games ;)

Back