• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SATA Driver for A7N8X Deluxe 2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vehbi

Registered
Hi,

I need to install Samsung 120 GB SATA HDD on my machine (Win XP Professional). The Mobo is Asus A7N8X Deluxe rev2.0.
I downloaded SATA Enhanced Uber bios 1007 and upgraded the bios from 1005 to Uber1007. There is one thing weird with this 1007 bios. It does not allow Core voltage being more than 1.75 V. Any idea why I can not increase the voltage beyond 1.75 V?

Anyway, my question is how I can install SATA HDD on my machine.
Where can I get the latest Sil SATA driver, what is the revision number and what steps should I follow in order to properly install SATA Hard Disk?

Will there be any compatibility issue if I use the latest SATA driver in my nearly one-year-old Asus board?

I will be grateful if you can feedback me soon. Thanks for your help.

Vehbi

But it is the old one.

C'mon guys, isn't there anybody over there who can answer my questions? I am waiting for your answers to install my HDD. Why doesn't Uber Bios 1007 allow me go over 1.75 V for CPU core voltage?

Thanks.

Back