• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Microsoft wired router for $19.99 AR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've heard from people at my work that Microsoft networking hardware has a tendency to not work.

We sold about 5 of their switches and had 4 come back defective, then we did a little testing of our own, and then pulled them off the shelves.

For some reason the switch needed to be rebooted every 10 minutes or so...possibly running windows.

Yeah, I don't know if I'd go with the MS stuff either. Mainly because of lack of options. I'm a strong supporter of Linksys. Top quality product there.

RadRacer said:
Yeah, I don't know if I'd go with the MS stuff either. Mainly because of lack of options. I'm a strong supporter of Linksys. Top quality product there.

Especially since Cisco bought them out now...my Linksys has been going strong till I got my new DSL server which doesn't seem to like my Linksys router...time for a new router....*sigh*..

Back