• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC emIII skins

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
ok i made an attempt at one.

NOTE
this skin is for user that only monitor one client because when you have mulitple clients it distorts the backround pic. also make sure you read the readme.txt that i have included!!

here is the skin for people with multiple clients and again make sure you read the readme.txt

here is the multi skin zip...

Last edited:
here is the multi skin screenshot from ploaf...

the oc banner can also be used with this one, it is included in the zip...

Last edited:
gtsimmo said:
kewl, I'll change my skin right now. Nice work NAS.

Ediit: Ok Im using right now, and let me say NAS it looks great.

thanks for you kind words and i'm glad you like it:)

Really cool skin!! I LOVE IT, I just put it in, I've got two comps, I grabed the multi one, looks sweet!! Thanks for the time and affort u put into this

This is fantastic! Thanks!

How about a team logo to replace the stupid "Electron Microscope" logo? I played around with that but didn't come up with anything yet.

DmdStar said:
This is fantastic! Thanks!

How about a team logo to replace the stupid "Electron Microscope" logo? I played around with that but didn't come up with anything yet.

from the readme.txt:

"Then put the teamlogo.jpg in the same folder as emIII.exe so the banner will display in the skin." the team logo in the screenshots is included in the zip file.

note: any picture you put in the em3 directory named teamlogo.jpg will be displayed in that banner spot. so if you don't like the one i included, that is how to replace it:)

NASsoccer said:

from the readme.txt:

"Then put the teamlogo.jpg in the same folder as emIII.exe so the banner will display in the skin." the team logo in the screenshots is included in the zip file.

note: any picture you put in the em3 directory named teamlogo.jpg will be displayed in that banner spot. so if you don't like the one i included, that is how to replace it:)

Doh! A readme? look at that... :rolleyes: Sorry, m8. Excellent work!

DmdStar said:

Doh! A readme? look at that... :rolleyes: Sorry, m8. Excellent work!

it is alright, i just thought i would post it in case people didn't know there was a read me;)

FOLD ON

Guero said:
I seem to be having a bit of trouble. I am running Win95 at work and the icons are messed up. Take a look.

hmm... anyone else running win95 and having this problem. ths skin does not affect the icons so i am wondering if em3 is not gettting along with 95. anyone??

Guero, mine where messed up too.
Changed system font size back to normal and it cleared it up.
On WinXp.

Back