• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Apple Screens

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Amoroso

Okay this is very stupid question... but why do Apple LCDs look so sexy? The image output is just amazing. I know it isnt the operating system... cause they had a Mac hooked up to a Samsung LCD and the output didnt even come close. Also the screens on their laptops are really nice too. Whats so different?

quality of the parts inside? we have some Cinema displays on the apples here @ work and they are just great, even compared to the 2407wfp we have as well

I am just guessing, but I believe since apple makes their own monitors and realizes their customers are people who mostly do graphics design; they spend a lot of time finding the right mixture of brightness and color clarity, spending less time on the other specs (like the response time for gaming etc...).

Just a thought (a run on sentence thought) =)

does anyone remember the old apple II's? I have a couple and they hook right up to a regular tv. composite output on those babies! maybe they've got something like that rigged up inside. it's still pretty hard to beat a nice tube sometimes...

Back