• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

19" monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I highly recommend the Viewsonic P95F+. Best picture quality I've seen in a 19" and the price is right, too.

BHD

you should give some more info, like if you want flatscreen or if it doesn't matter, and what price range...

anyways.. if you want a non-flatscreen I'd recommend a Hitachi CM715ET.. very nice monitor and cheap also. There is also another Hitachi with basically the same specs but flatscreen, can't remember the model number of that one though.

Anwyays, in general I'd recommend Hitachi.. haven't seen anything but good monitors from them.

So much is subjective. You need to go look at them. Buy whatever looks good to you and what you can afford. I am a Sony fan, but I think they are overpriced on their monitors. I bought a Phillips because at the time, it was the best overall value.

BHD is giving you some good advice...For the money you just cannot beat the P95, it uses a Mitsubishi DiamondPro tube excellent electronics, great specs and it is inexpensive...Sony CDP G420S and the Mitsubishi DiamondPro 920S are two really nice monitors but cost more...For under 300.00 you just cannot beat the ViewSonic...go over to www.tomshardware.com/ and read the article on 19" CRT monitors...very informitive...:D

i second for the P95f+ awsome price for a great monitor! its under $400 Canadian!

raven

I think the p95+ is probably the best monitor for $300. I just heard bad things about their warrenty. I also perfer trinitron/diamondtron tubes. They are bright and offer better color. My old Lg 19" flatron as really nice too for a non trinitron tube. I would recommend that one if it wasn't for the horrible geometry. I think tomshardware mentions that too.

heres a different one, NEC/Mitsubushi 19" diamondpro... I think the Diamondtrons are much better than Trintron, Even Sony said it when they admited there trintron was just a gimmick! But I do like sonys aswell.

Back