• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some Suggestions Please!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soji

Registered
Well i Just bought a new rig, and i'm just planning to water cool the CPU, now I just would like some suggestion what you guys think is the best set-up for this rig, I have some of my own ideas for a budget of $170 US.

Specs
ASUS A8N SLI-Deluxe Mobo
A64 Athlon 3500+ 90nm
1gb Corsair pc 3200 XMS Dual Channel
2 * XFX 6800 GT's PCI-e
120gb Maxtor Sata HDD

Thanks Much Appreciated

well let's see... get:
-waterblock
-pump
-heat exchanger
-fans for that heat exchanger and maybe a shroud
-tubing
-t-line or resevoir
-hose clamps
-water additive

Edit: damn I forgot t-line/resevoir. as for which components you should choose, do some forum browsing and you'll see the subjects have been beaten to death many times.

Last edited:
um I know what to get I want your suggestion on what waterblocks or pumps
you think would be be best for my rig, I have few in mind, in particular the waterblock and pump.

excuse me srry if i wanted direct response, for my specific system

look you are going to keep getting responces similar to acids if oyu dont do a little more research

you havent givin us a single idea other than a budget what your goals are

most of us here get pretty tired of people that dont read stickys and dont give any of the required info .
so help us help you by including your goals for performance and what your case is and any other limiting factors

Well you said you have some ideas for your system so tell them to us. Tell them why you choose what you did and we will help you elaborate on those ideas.

Back