• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

artifacts?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

malon

This morning i turned on my pc and when it went into windows littles purple points where on the screen... and even on NFS, anyone can tell me why is it happening? thx

sounds like you might have overclock your GPU a little too high. Try setting the GPU speed back to stock and see if it helps.

Yep... sounds like you need to back off your core clock freq a little bit, or get better cooling for your video card's gpu.

thx guys for the replies... right now im using the thermaltake G4 copper heatsink on it with as1... I think it could be the compound that is not working right. im gonna replace it with a new compound and see what happend

Be really careful when you replace those heatsinks from the video card. There are quite a few people who didn't do it correctly, end up burning up their video card. Make sure you install the headsink correctly. Otherwise, it will be your own fault and the manufacturer won't replace it.

Back