• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

yay! hit 25k!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Methal

So...does that mean I can win the i7? =-D

Speaking of production, as I look through our team (32) it seems that we are going down fast...am I reading that correctly?

Last edited:
So...does that mean I can win the i7? =-D

Speaking of production, as I look through our team (32) it seems that we are going down fast...am I reading that correctly?

Nope... the team production is going up. OCN and Evga have to make up a lot of ground as well.

Our production won't be enough to hold off OCN or Evga at their current rates, but let me reiterate that all mega-folders that depend on company computers for their production will have to stop folding sooner or later, so we shouldn't assume that they will be outproducing us like this forever. IMO they are threats to us and we should increase production, but we probably won't have to match them point for point. The only real threat might be Evga because of they can easily recruit people who purchase their cards and they also pay people to fold.

Congrats on 25k Methal,,,, Fold On!

+1 :beer:

Nope... the team production is going up. OCN and Evga have to make up a lot of ground as well.

Our production won't be enough to hold off OCN or Evga at their current rates, but let me reiterate that all mega-folders that depend on company computers for their production will have to stop folding sooner or later, so we shouldn't assume that they will be outproducing us like this forever. IMO they are threats to us and we should increase production, but we probably won't have to match them point for point. The only real threat might be Evga because of they can easily recruit people who purchase their cards and they also pay people to fold.

and +1, evga is the true worry

If you look at EVGA, OCN, MPC, etc you will see all their points dipped also. This typically happens every few days/weeks. I think its just due to the type of WUs sent out. Like if they send out some 511 pointers PPD drops by a good amount on most GPUs.

Back