• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YOUR Favorite Game!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cheesecraker

Registered
Hello guys, I was just wondering what all you guys like playing the most wether it be Diablo, WoW, Skyrim, CoD, Battlefield, Princess pony island adventures, Dragon age, Etc...

Leave your comments below and if I get the time I will tally them up for you guys! :D

Are you talking about in all time or currently still play?

If all time, I would say Team Fortress Classic because of the huge learning curve for an FPS and the competitive leagues, sadly it is pretty much dead minus some die-hard players. Team Fortress 2 is poo in comparison.

Second would probably be WoW, I really enjoyed raiding up through WotLK since Vanilla.

I don't currently play any games that I would put up there. I don't have the time to dedicate towards gaming like I used to.

Last edited:
It does not matter if you do not still play "Your fav game' as long as you love playing it

I will also keep you guys updated on the current poll Daily (If I can)
My personal vote would have the be for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I just love it, and the bugs don't hate you, they like to help you!

So far the polls are:

Wing commander: Privateer - 1 vote
Deus Ex - 1 vote
Day of defeat - 1 vote
Team Fortress: Classic - 1 vote
Diablo II - 1 vote
Final fantasy XII - 1 vote

It does not matter if you do not still play "Your fav game' as long as you love playing it

I will also keep you guys updated on the current poll Daily (If I can)
My personal vote would have the be for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I just love it, and the bugs help you, not hinder you.

So far the polls are:

Wing commander: Privateer - 1 vote
Deus Ex - 1 vote
Day of defeat - 1 vote
Team Fortress: Classic - 1 vote
Diablo II - 1 vote
Final fantasy XII - 1 vote
TES IV: Oblivion

Fallout 3 is up there for me. Half life 2 would be a good choice. For consoles, id have to go with either lunar 1/2 for the sega cd or final fantasy 2.

Probbly freecell i play it most often. spider solitaire after that..

Asuming time invested at least

then KOTOR/KOTOR2

then COD series. At least modern warfare punks.

Sim city 4... can you imagine playing the new sim city type games? I cant! Even though I dropped 100 hours into those new clones and regret every minute

Zuma/Deluxe. Those angry Birds games. My new favorite mindnumbing excercise is bookworm or bookworm adventures

Those hidey games are nice. only cuz everyone else never read highlights as kids I guess cuz i blow through them. Funnest one was madame something at a circus and had to solve puzzles in between. Those were fun.. Took a couple of turns to get the rules then i beat it in in 2:20 im sure somone else has done less. First time through took 6+ hours

Wish I could say games like crysis or BF or something. got less than 100 in all those crappy games combined (all games and sequels). Definitely not worth the investment. Spider solitaire is free and easily winnable.

Last edited:
Madden, MLB the Show, SkyRim Mass Effect, Dragon Age, SW KOTR. Big fan of the BioWare guys.

I didn't like GTA4 but I almost feel obligated to try 5.

World of warcraft

If i had to go with a favorite i do not play anymore. DDay Normandy quake 2 mod (stand alone also). Spent hours and hours playing that online still running a few servers but all in brazil... :(

I cant just pick one. For RPG's I pick Diablo 2 which I hope will be replaced with Diablo 3 soon!

FPS: Would be Battlefield 2&3 I include both because they are very different at this point but similar non the less.

and Multilayer\competitive CO-OP Left 4 Dead 2. I sunk more than 1 thousand hours into that game!

I have played so many games its hard to tell which one is my favorite, as i play a certain genre based on what mood im in. So ill go with this, favorite from each genre that I play.

FPS: Call of Duty: United Offensive, I played this game so much, it was definitely my gateway into PC gaming. Over 1500 hours played. If someone made a modern day FPS game EXACTLY like this, I'd buy it and never put it down. CS:S and BF3 until something better comes out.

RTS: Command and Conquer: Red Alert, this was possibly the first PC game I actually remember playing. And I loved it. I had no clue what I was doing, but I had a blast playing it. Now that I'm older, I know this game is the reason I still enjoy playing RTS games. C&C Generals.

MMO/RPG: Runescape, what can I say? I played it when i was young and it was fun. Definitely a classic in my book. Skyrim is my new RPG for the moment, no MMOs.

Sim: The Sims series, currently The Sims 3. Duhh..

TBS: The Civilization series, Currently Civ 5. Havent played many good turn based strategy games. Play MOO a little but it never stuck.

Zelda Ocarina of Time, Banjo Kazooie and Diddy Kong Racing...

... yes i love my N64

RPG: Diablo II. This game pretty much consumed my life for 2 or 3 years when it first came out.

FPS: Counter-Strike/Source. The Battlefield series has better overall gameplay but you really need a good team or at least a good squad for it to be fun.

MMORPG: Final Fantasy XI before they nerfed it for the casual gamers to compete with WoW.

Console: Super Mario World. I've probably 100%ed this game hundreds of times in my life. I was pretty poor growing up and my brother and I couldn't buy many games so between our weekend rentals this is what we played. Even now I still play through it once or twice a year and it's still fun every time.

Back