• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTX 690 and 680 4GB cards....about 2 weeks out!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What makes you think that its going to be released in a couple weeks?

We also already have Kepler rumor thread. ;)

Crap....I can't find whatever elese it was I read......but they mentioned their goal was to release the 680 GB cards on April 29th and the 690 on may 5th.

Sorry......just went through about 10 different sites and that's what I came up with. I can't afford those cards now anyways.....but I know some people were waiting for them.

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/23709/first_leaked_images_of_gtx690_surface/index.html

23709_85_first_leaked_images_of_gtx690_surface.jpg

I hope at least the 690 is a strong single GPU base.

EDIT: from the positioning of the fan...most likely dual GPU. Prolly just dual 680 with slower clocks.

The new GTX 690 dual-GPU card is scheduled to launch on May 3rd with a rather hefty US $999 price tag.

What makes you think that its going to be released in a couple weeks?

We also already have Kepler rumor thread. ;)

So Dog......I told you I read something some where. :D

I'm not a dual gpu card type guy......but damn....that is one beastly looking card there!

They should have nickle plated it and put flames on it . def would be worth more $ then right? could have got 1100 $ for it at least then..

Back