• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Motherboard Monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i still use it, even though it reports my cpu temp as way low...20's when the bios says 30's. i like having my cpu usage visible without having to have task manager open too.

I still use it, its to the point where the dashboard is always there half translucent when my computer is on, I set it and forget it and occasionally peep it to see that everythings in working order. Definately an excellent program.

i used to use MBM but then one day it told me my core temp was over 100*C and my case remp was 0*C, i think a fair number of people are using proprietry monitoring software thats designed by the mobo manufacturer

The reason I asked is that I just reinstalled Windows and thought if there is anything better out there, but I decided to stick with something I am already familar with. No point in changing something that I know already works good.

works great with the winbond chip that my mobo has - temps are right on with BIOS and the HW monitor that came with the motherboard

I use it because I like the history of the temps that are registered. So when I'm playing a new game, after an hour or so, I can go in and see what the game pushed the temp up to and whether I have to open the door on the computer desk while I play that game.

Maybe other products have the same functionality or not I dont' know, but MBM works great for me, still using it.

Back