• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

procupine14

M2N SLI Deluxe OC issue

system is in my signature
any additional info needed just ask me
trying to get my 3800+ X2 up to 2.5Ghz i have heard that this is a stable core setting and i think thats about right for what im doing
i can't get past the 2.2 mark at all i think everything i have tried has failed
the settings in the BIOS can be changed the way i wish and saved however when i boot windows my core clock is still running at 2.2
please help
:bang head

Last edited:
i have been setting the CPU frequency to approx 230 Mhz and the multiplier is at x10 the RAM is sitting at 2.0v and the chipset voltage has been increased slightly seeing as the only time i got a clock higher than 2.2 was when i adjusted that im assuming thats the problem but when i restarted it dropped the clock down again
i also have my vcore offset turned on
right now it will not go higher than the 2.2 mark

Have you disabled Cool and Queit and C1E bit? Also what are you using to verify the speed, could we get a CPU-Z screenshot?

sure no prob on the sn of cpu-z
untitled.jpg

cool and quiet never worked properly and has always been disabled
as for C1E bit i am unsure of what that is sorry

update i just flashed to the beta form of the new BIOS and we are up and running right now im sitting at2.249 which was a test run to see if i could pull over 2.2
now what should i mess with and what shouldnt i mess with?
should i turn on the vCore offset
what would be a good voltage for my processor to run at etc.

Back