• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mozilla 1.3 ROCKS!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chasingapple

Hey all, I have been an avid user of IE for the longest time now, but I have been reading about Mozilla and many people have nothing but praise for it, well I have downloaded it and am using it as we speak and I have to say it is awesome!

If you also would like to try it grab it over at http://www.mozilla.org

This browser rocks. No more IE for me!

I like using the bleeding edge releases on my laptop, but I stick with the stable ones on my main rig so I dont kill my email. BOOM there goes the eBay records.... Good thing I backup!

I used mozilla for the longest time when I was in linux. Since I reinstalled windows I've been using IE (since the weekend), and I miss mozilla :(. Time to fetch the latest...

What is the best email client to use with Mozilla?

Since I don't generally get much email, I just use outlook express... it's lightweight, quick, and does what I need it to. It also integrates with norton antivirus, which is a plus.

Ive been using Mozilla Mail for about 1 year, and it also works great with Norton 2003/2002.

OMG Mozilla Mail is the ****nit! Re-installed Mozilla nd chose the mail client this time too and I am amazed, goodbye MS software, I have found your successor!

i think opera is faster, and i think it works better, ie dont crash as offten as mozilla plus you dont have that lizard in the corner with opera. :D

mozilla used to lock up all the time in nt 4.0 wks, i have not used it in a while, and didnt it have a lizard type thing in the upper right hand corner that rotated sorta like the globe thingy in IE(i fell dirty just typing that )

amazon10x said:
ive never tried mozilla cuz i heard it is based off netscape and i hate let me reapeat that i HATE netscape

Mozilla is the open source project which spawned the Netscape Browser, Pheonix and others.. Mozilla is not tuned towards Netscape services and develops faster.

The Mozilla project, largely sponsored by AOL-TimeWarner, has taken a dramatic turn.

Team leaders have advised Mozilla developers to abandon the "swiss army knife" approach for smaller and lighter applications, according to a statement posted on the mozilla.org site today.

Click Here For Full Story

Back