• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The official Diablo 2 thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cupe|ix

Anyone still play this great game?

Diablo 2 LOD US West

Level 80 item finder sorceress
Level 76 Amazon

Woohoo!

I play it, but not on BNet... I just play single. My brother harrasses me constantly... I dunno, I tried to get into BNet several times, but just didn't care for it much.

Yeah, I play it a lot. But I only do single player and LAN games. My level 72 necromancer, 54 druid and 52 assassin are my best guys. I’ve got a few others around level 20, but I don’t play them much.

I don't play on Closed Battle.net. Too many cheeters. Same w/ open Battle.net. I'll play TCP/IP w/ friends, but that's about it.

I have a WearDruid @ level 78 or so . . .

im still addicted even thought theres still a bit of a cheating and dupe problem... i'm waiting for the next big rpg.. dungeon siege and nwn i might try.. i heard they were decent.. right now i'm stuck in JKII on the first lvl :( i put all those key things into that computer, and the bridge came out but the red force field thing is still up and i cant figure out how to turn it of.. lmao, havent tried long though just got it.. anyway, i still play d2 alot.. i'm on east, soft and harcore..

lvl 85 mf sorc, about 600 mf
lvl 75 javazon
lvl 77 ice/fire sorc
lvl 67 fantcharge paly

i've got too many good items from buddies who quit, or that i've found mfing.. i need more mules :p lol my highest guy was lvl 46, but now i just have an 11 paly on hc..

I love Diablo2, I only just got it for the first time 6 months ago - I was a fool to ignore it for so long!:)

I don't like online play much- i have never been hacked or cheated or anything, but a lot of players are just plain mean. Or dumb. Or both:D

Single player is straight-up rad. lvl 62 Bowazon, 28 Barbarian, 32 Necro. No sorceress, yet!

One of these days I should get the expansion pack... is it worth it? It's still pretty expensive.

Monster of Rock said:
One of these days I should get the expansion pack... is it worth it? It's still pretty expensive.

the pack adds TONS of items, some play balances and 2 new charcters, druid and assasin.. to be honest i havent started EITHER of the new ones since i got the pack, and that was when it first came out! i love all the new weapons you can get though :D and most people now have the expansion for the most part, and you can only join normal games if you dont have it.. so eh what the heck ;) but yeah, i agree it is still rather expensive

Monster of Rock said:

If you like the game, it's worth it. Definately!

I picked up a battlechest w/ DII, LoD, and D1 for the low price of $69.99(+tax) @ FutureShop. Great buy, imho.

I have a Lvl 89 Sorceress with the expansion pack, single player, and no hacks or cheats. Took me quite a while to get that high...:)

Still, it's a great game, and I still TCP with friends and have fun.

Yeah, there is still a minor problem of cheating, even on closed B-net, but for me it's the only way to play.

If you want to outfit your characters with great stuff, it's the best way (trading). That's one of the main reasons I only play on-line.

And I have to say the expansion is definately worth getting. I bought it mostly for the awesome new items, and because almost every person on b-net now uses the X-pack.

But yeah, D2 is all I play right now, because my new PC isn't quite complete yet. But when that happens, I'll probably become a Morrowind addict :p

I used to play alot, single player and LAN games, but no bnet. I kinda quite when i deleated the WRONG PARTITION and lost my characters. higheset was about level 35, but i have several at about that level.

WyrmMaster said:
I used to play alot, single player and LAN games, but no bnet. I kinda quite when i deleated the WRONG PARTITION and lost my characters. higheset was about level 35, but i have several at about that level.

You can start a new character, and get him up to like level 27 in one day. Hehe, I did that once. In fact, you can beat the game on normal difficulty in less than two days if you try. :D

I got all the armour for my character on Open B.net. Some guy dropped it and then got kicked or something, so I snatched it! :D

Complete Aldur's Watchtower.

i still play alot. been playin neverwinter nights last few days so havent been on. im on west and have 99 nova sorc with around 400 mf fully outfitted, about 550 if rogue gets the kill. that's 4300 def, 1300 life, 1300 mana =) right now she has 35/35/35 ts/lm/nova, but workin to get all those to lvl 40ish.

also, 80 frenzy barb, 83 ww barb, 84 necro, 84 pali, 85 bowazon(eaglehorn), 85 javazon, 88 cb sorc, old 84 orb sorc (they suk), 84 assasin.

had others 70+, but they sucked so they went bye bye.

anyways. if anyone ever wants to play let me know.

I still play too. I have 2 accounts with 14 lvl 80+ chars.

I got alittle bored so I decided to put together some of the new sets. I just complete these sets in the past week : Mavs set, Trangs set, Naj set and Tal rashas set.

Currently working on IK set, but I swear every IK armor is duped. Dont' want to take a chance on those.

BTW, I'm on USEAST

How could you afford all that stuff? I'm struggling enough just scrounging enough just to trade for a Windforce!

lol. I've been playing for a while. I had a windforce, but it was an 8%. I used it on my zon merc for a while (SHE KICKED BOOTA), but i got scared it was duped and traded it. I have 4 different zons right now. One is a javazon (my favorite), an eaglehorn zon, a mavs set zon and a noob canon (ballsita) zon. The ballista zon hasn't been played in a long time. Really justa mule now

I played Diablo 2 demo but didn't get aroynd to buying it. There are similar games that are better now so i dont know if I will.

Back