• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers Benchmarking Party II: Where the Bell Tolls!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

We're heading to visit the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia! It was one of our nations great founding fathers, Patrick Henry, who is most well known for his famous quote "Give me Liberty, or give me death!" And Overclocking is all about liberty - the freedom to take our processors to the furthest limits we are able to push them. And in that spirit, Overclockers.com members are already beginning their trip driving to Philly, while others are heading to the airport as you read this!

... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drinking a beer in salt lake waiting for my next flight.
Did you wave at me as you flew over. My work is right in the flight path of the airport...

Oh, and did you enjoy your Utah beer? :rofl:

i wish I could make it to the party. I may put some LN2 to intel this weekend so that I don't feel left out. :rock: Have fun Guys!!!!

You guys are going to have such a blast!!! I am GREEEEEN with envy... I'm hoping that I am able to make the next one whenever it takes place (not the MO meet in a few weeks, but the next party).

I know you guys will hit many, many landmark scores on the following three days... I expect to see at least one more person join the 7GHz club this weekend (cough... cough.. I'm looking at you Dolk)...

I too plan on freezing my 955BE this weekend and having the stream from the party on my daily driver, as inspiration, is going to make for an even better session. :D

Have lots of fun guys...

:grouphug:

Back