• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YEY Just got my 6600GT bye bye 5600 lol

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Heh

Just got back with my new 6600GT and it's time to kiss my 5600 bye bye lol.

I am hoping for a HUGE perf boost form this card, as I have never had a GT or ultra type card before, I have always only been able to bye the LE versions and so on.

I nearly convinced myself to just get the 6600LE, but with the difference in perf between the two, and the difference in price, I thought why not, go ahead and treat yourself..

HEH - I cant wait to actually try some games like HL2 and UT2004 with AA/AF on instead of off lol.

Wish me fun times people, cause I got myself a decent card at last heh :p

Time to install my new baby..... now were are my tools... hrmm

Last edited:
Grats, I just went from a 5600 to a 6800GT and WOW it sure is nice running all my games with every option I can imagine at max :D Just hope this card lasts me a good, long while.

I got a 6600gt to replace my 5600u. There is no way that 5600U will be installed again. :D

Lotta people I think went from the GF4 series to the GF6 series I think. Thats when I finally saw enough of a performance jump to justify the upgrade from the 4800SE to a 6600GT.

I guess a lot of us just weren't impressed with the improvements of the FX series.

Back