• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU Temp and fifa 2010 just saying

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ani

HI I am new in this overclocking I live in South africa so we are about 8 months behinf with the new tech, But we are hosting a world cup Fifa tornament so we are catching up!!!

I am wondering hoe do I find out what the temp is when my cpu is going to melt threw or fry, what is the max temp and were is the optimal temp?

I want to know that about the average cpu and is all the cpus the same in tem!!!

I own Intel E7300... Very happy with it but my gpu is getting very old Geforce 7600 256mb...

So can any one help me pleas!!!

Thanks Anton

ps. Bafana Bafana is going to kick but...

Forgive my spelling

Max temp 80c optimal temp 70c on intel under load.:)
So what you are sayin is that for a intel any intel 80c is the most so it should not run above 70c just to be safe and then what about a amd is the temp,s the same?

So what you are sayin is that for a intel any intel 80c is the most so it should not run above 70c just to be safe and then what about a amd is the temp,s the same?
You can run above 80c however you might experience data corruption with intel

AMD is 55c is the safe spot after that temp you might experience data corruption.

Back