• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy Freezer 64 Pro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xXxDieselxXx

Registered
Sorry guys, I have been looking all over the place all the well known retailers and I haven't been able to find the Freezer 64 Pro.

Any ideas?

Thanks..

Thanks guys... wow..! you guys are the best... and Yes, looking for the Pro version :)

I'm debating between the Scythe Ninja and this one. Just a little scared if the Ninja will fit on my medium size Antec case also not very clear of what fan to buy for the Ninja... Panaflo or Nexus seem good alternative.

bri1 said:
that thing work well?>

Well I saw some reviews like this one and called my attention. I'm actually running on my old system a P4 3.2 Prescott at 3.8 with very good temperatures with the Freezer 7. I don't get more than 56C. on full load.

Here is the review (and sorry if I violated any rules posting other links)

http://www.3dxtreme.net/index.php?id=acfreezer64pro1

Here is a nugget.
At this point the Zalman CNPS9500 bowed out. It was able to prime the Opteron 146 up to 2.90 Ghz but was unable to maintain prime stability any further while using the CNPS9500 - consider this that it was a closed case environment. We've seen results showing the Zalman CNPS9500 excelling on an open bench, I don't consider an open bench environment a computer - it needs to be in a closed case for me to really accept cooling figures.

Regardless of the closed case environment, the Big Typhoon and Freezer 64 Pro pushed forward. The Big Typhoon and the Arctic Cooler Freezer 64 Pro managed to battle it out both pulling off the same maximum stable overclock! In any case the Zalman, while being a fine cooler, just could not match the cooling abilities of the Big Typhoon or the Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro on our particular system.

Well..! I ordered the Freezer 64 Pro from HeatSinkFactory great price.. thanks guys... man I was so close to get the Scythe Ninja but I measured it and tought will be very tight on my case. 150 mm toll.

I hope I made the right decision :shrug:

I'm planning to use it with a new rig I'm building:

Processor: AMD64 Opteron 175 Dual
MOBO: ASUS A8N-SLI Premium NF4
RAM: 2 Gigs Of Crucial Ballistix PC3200 DDR400
CASE ANTEC|TX1050B RT/ PSU 500W
Vcard: VGA XFX|7800GT 256M PVT70GUDF7

Lets see how it goes... I'll post results I should have the parts next week.

I'm new to AMD. This will be my first overclocking attempt :santa:

Back