• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1920x1080 question (HDMI)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vxsca

Registered
I Finally got my system up and running, thanks to everyone.. being thiddy jaxx. i just finished installing the software for my 5770 and am now on an hdmi cable. at max resolution.. but it doesnt fit my screen? its a been smaller then my 23.6" lcd monitor... whats my problem?. did it downsize from dvi cause i am now on an hdmi cable?..

Go into the CCC, select your Monitor Properties, and look for the "Zoom/Overscan" tab (I think that is what it is labeled as). Set the "Overscan" to "0". Viola! This drove me uts as well :p

:)

Go into the CCC, select your Monitor Properties, and look for the "Zoom/Overscan" tab (I think that is what it is labeled as). Set the "Overscan" to "0". Viola! This drove me uts as well :p

:)

thankyou very much sir. just stepped in from dinner, going to check it out now.. thanks again.. this is my first build since i was 14 years old... 6 years ago.. never had to deal with this extremely new world of hardware and lcd and all that ish :) thanks again

it worked perfectly. thanks again sir.

No problem, Muchacho :)

You will likely have to reset this anytime you update your drivers, too...

Enjoy! :cool:

Back