• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Donation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ice k16v

Hi!

Maxvla, member of the folding team, had this great idea:

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107033

As we, folders (and ex-seti crunchers), do not compete anymore in our 'old' SETI teams, we'll be donating our work to the OC SETI team.

I've already contributed with 31713WUs, this number will not increase but at least I guess it helps.

So if you see a lot of new members showing up with (possibly) lots of WUs, you'll know why ;)

Crunch on!

*edit* I've just noticed this was an old subject, but anyways.... eheheh

Last edited:
That's the Beauty of Overclockers.com

I applaud our Brothers & Sisters on the Folding Team! This once again demonstrates the Beauty of Overclockers.com Distributed Computing Teams. Although we may have differing views as to which project we support, we can and do coexist with harmony and respect under the same Banner. I know quite a few "crunchers" have made similar efforts in support of the extremely strong Folding effort here at Overclockers.

Three Cheers for Overclockers.com Distributed Computing Teams!!!

SkyHook

Re: That's the Beauty of Overclockers.com

SkyHook said:
I applaud our Brothers & Sisters on the Folding Team! This once again demonstrates the Beauty of Overclockers.com Distributed Computing Teams. Although we may have differing views as to which project we support, we can and do coexist with harmony and respect under the same Banner. I know quite a few "crunchers" have made similar efforts in support of the extremely strong Folding effort here at Overclockers.

Three Cheers for Overclockers.com Distributed Computing Teams!!!

SkyHook

I totaly agree! Thank you Folder's!

FOLD/CRUNCH ON!

eaglescouter said:
AArrrrgggHhhhh... All the red arrows......can't see......Scottie-I need more power! We're being dragged backwards.....maximum thrust Sulu......Scottie- more power- Scottie!

Must change signature......
sorry :eek: :D

tks for all the WUs that you all decided to "park" in the OC.com SETI Team!! and once again, it shows how OC.com's distributing teams help each other and getting stronger and stronger as one big OC family!!! :cool:

tks you all, and fold/crunch on!!! ;)

LandShark said:
tks for all the WUs that you all decided to "park" in the OC.com SETI Team!! and once again, it shows how OC.com's distributing teams help each other and getting stronger and stronger as one big OC family!!! :cool:
tks you all, and fold/crunch on!!! ;)
I'll second that and a Special Thanks to Maxvla for starting that thread a year ago and to ice k16v for renewing it. Keep those red arrows coming. ;)

We're always anxious to help out! Sorry I don't have an WU's, never run SETI... and for those FOLDERS who have not, they find it (at least I do) odd that you can donate or transfer WU's as in Folding, this is impossible! Anyway, Crunch/Fold On!

how do you guys check your stats... the ones on the oc seti page were last updated august 24th (at least the graphical one with colored lines representing teams)

Relocating

Maxvla said:
how do you guys check your stats... the ones on the oc seti page were last updated august 24th (at least the graphical one with colored lines representing teams)

You are correct about the Challenge Graph being a bit behind, "Mictlan" who is the author of that info is currently in the midst of relocating to Spain. He is expected back in action in the near future. The next best comparison as has already been stated is "setiatwork.com".

SkyHook

Back