• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AXIA, AVIA or what??? pls help out!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Lansing

Hey every1
just wanna ask all Tbird 1.2Ghz (200fsb) users a few qs!!
1, what code (as in AXIA, AVIA) is good for o/cING?? otha than AXIA well i'm looking for one that can make it to 1.4Ghz
2, do u think i should a Tbird 1.2Ghz (200fsb) on an Asus A7V133 or what could be beta as in more stable and can o/c more?

an AXIA or AVIA Tbird should get you that high. It looks like a great setup to me. You can check out the cpu database on the front page to see what results people are getting on their Tbirds.

Try to find an AXIA "Y", I have heard they are really good for OCing and Iam trying to getmy hands on one for myself

get the axia or avia -y my avia-9 doesn't want to go over 1333 maybe it is my cheap ram,but most testing I see agrees with this hope this helps

My new chip just came. It's a AXIA with a Y at the begginning of the rest of the code. Is that what You guys mean by the AXIA "Y"? If so It looks like I got a good chip. Plus all the L1 bridges seemed to be closed so that's good to. I think. This is still all pretty new to me yet. My first AMD rig ever! I havent got it setup yet. It's still sitting in the box. I'm hoping tonight I'll get time to get it all setup.

Back