• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does this mouse come with a charger?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it doesn't look like it. the cordless mice that I've seen all have taken 2 "AA" batteries. You could always just pick up your own batteries and charger, and buy 3 pairs of the batteries so you can rotate them out as they die.

good choice:) let me know how the ratpadz works out with that. i'm currently using the mx700 with a crappy gel/cloth pad, might get the ratpadz later.

I've got an MX700 and I love it. It's a great mouse, and I've never seen it get low on power even though I often forget to put it back in the charger.

i must have gotten really crappy batteries with mine. first 4 days i've had it, they died on me 3 times. time to invest in some higher quality rechargeable batteries...

btw, zacmaniac, where are you getting the ratpadz from?

phoenix111384 said:
i must have gotten really crappy batteries with mine. first 4 days i've had it, they died on me 3 times. time to invest in some higher quality rechargeable batteries...

i got this for my Logitech Mouseman

http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.jsp?c=1&b=g&qp=0&bookmark=bookmark_0&oid=39706&catoid=-8756

with Duracell's i would getabout 7 days before they died, with this i get about 9 days from a full charge and it comes with 4 batteries. when i got it i paid $30 for it in store though.

Back