• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Post Pictures of Your Leet System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:eek: Wouldn't want to put another hard drive in there. That looks like a Coolermaster midtower. I got a 7950GT in mine and I have to remove it to get some of the bottom hard drives out. Smart move putting it on the top bay :)

Yes its a coolermaster centurion 5 and it sucks. I had to put the drive there as its the only place it will fit and be remotely moveable. Ive got an SSD that i just let hang outside the case when i am using it.

Man I love that one with the yellow water cooling set up. I like seeing really creative custom builds like that lego and half life one and all the other ones he posted for that matter. Keep em coming.

cheers:beer:

picture009sk9.jpg

killuazaoldyeck, that is one of the sickest setups I have ever seen! I'm in college right now (no $) so I can only dream of stuff like that hahah.

I applaud you for the insane amount of work you must have put into that rid. It is so well done! The aesthetics are great! And I'm sure the performance is too! Haha.

BTW, where does that small radiator on top go to?

nuff said

I guess raid 0 vraptors goes without saying? Or did you add those after the pic? :p

Seems a waste to me, if you're going to spend, spend a bit more and get you some vraptors and more HDD's. Plus the case is just poor for the setup. But the 295's, holy crap. I'm considering doing that myself, but at least right now doing a step up to one, if not just getting a 285.

Even though I hate your fan setup, it has a totally sweet tonka construction site look to it. Plus the messy background only adds to that. It looks like the team just went home for the night after finishing that masterpiece of function at the sacrafice of form. At least get you some black grilles, though. Or one of those rad grilles so it looks relatively at home.

I guess raid 0 vraptors goes without saying? Or did you add those after the pic? :p

Seems a waste to me, if you're going to spend, spend a bit more and get you some vraptors and more HDD's. Plus the case is just poor for the setup. But the 295's, holy crap. I'm considering doing that myself, but at least right now doing a step up to one, if not just getting a 285.

Even though I hate your fan setup, it has a totally sweet tonka construction site look to it. Plus the messy background only adds to that. It looks like the team just went home for the night after finishing that masterpiece of function at the sacrafice of form. At least get you some black grilles, though. Or one of those rad grilles so it looks relatively at home.

Why don't you like the case? Got pics of YOUR BADASS computer? Did you even see all his other pics?

Back