• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GT5 on Novemeber 2 2010? yeaaaaaaah right

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FudgeNuggets

We're not Charlie Brown and Lucy can only pull the football away so many times.

http://jalopnik.com/5564295/gran-turismo-5-coming-in-3+d?skyline=true&s=i

charlie_brown_lucy_football-thumb-400x344-44171.jpg

Posting in this topic to make you eat your words in a few months . . .

Well, this has been delayed multiple times and was supposed to come out about 2 years ago if I recall correctly so forgive me for being a bit skeptical about "THIS" release date for the game that has infamously been nicknamed Gran Tursimo:Forever

Its been delayed yes, but I think this might be the 1st time a specific date was given.

I to wouldn't be shocked, but I did pre-order it this time. November 2010 is looking like a busy month for gaming!

*perks up eyebrow*

Maybe I could get a racing game for my PS3 this year. I picked up an original PS3 (60gb) with the intention of buying this game when it was released. Then they came out with the "demo" you could buy, got disinterested and sold the unit. I grabbed one of the newer PS3 units for other uses; this is just a plus. I hope it comes out this year, but I'm with Fudge on this one.

I will buy a PS3 when this game comes out... Until then, I will continue to just drool at video footage :(

At least my G27 will work with my PS3 too.

At some point they HAVE to release it....it's a Playstation staple...I've never been a fan but I'll be curious to see how it reviews when it does come out. It seems that games that get this long in the tooth on development and multiple delays just don't wow as much as they should when they finally come out.

At some point they HAVE to release it....it's a Playstation staple...I've never been a fan but I'll be curious to see how it reviews when it does come out. It seems that games that get this long in the tooth on development and multiple delays just don't wow as much as they should when they finally come out.

Agree... see Alan Wake as the last example.

Hmmmm...

I think I may preorder the collector's edition with just the five down. Rent it, and if I dig it, pay it off.

I am a bit of a nerd for car models, and that is actually a nice looking collector's set. I'm digging the artwork as well.

I just hope it delivers =/ and actually comes out.

I would rather they come out with a complete game, then a buggy beta version. As long as it does not become vaporware I will be happy. It is better to delay it then follow the current trend, which is to put out a beta and then patch it or put out DLCs.

Well, this has been delayed multiple times and was supposed to come out about 2 years ago if I recall correctly so forgive me for being a bit skeptical about "THIS" release date for the game that has infamously been nicknamed Gran Tursimo:Forever

Funny, I've always heard Gran Turismo: Never.:p

The bad thing is, I have to say, I'll believe it when I see it. Gran Turismo 5 is getting to be about as bad as Duke Nukem Forever.:rofl::chair:

Back