• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Haf 932 + corsair h70 can it reach in the top far right 120mm fan slot?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kyushu

Registered
Want to buy this case and CPU cooler but I need to know if the hoses can reach that top far right 120mm fan slot. Would like to mount it there so I can keep the 200mm top fan installed aswell.

It will fit if you are talking about the 120mm slot for exhausting. They are made to be compatible with most case so you shouldn't have a problem. I would suggest you getting a Noctua NH-D14 instead. I was thinking about the H70 but the Noctua performs better and is silent.

Hold on if you are asking if you can install the radiator and the 200mm top fan both in the top then no. The 200mm top fan is positioned center of the mounts where the two 120mm fans would go, so you can either have the 200mm fan in the top or you can have two 120mm fans in the top.

You can see where I mounted mine. As you can see from the length of the hoses, I do not think it would easily reach to the top, front most 120mm Fan Slot. The middle one, no problem.

web.jpg

Last edited:
Hold on if you are asking if you can install the radiator and the 200mm top fan both in the top then no. The 200mm top fan is positioned center of the mounts where the two 120mm fans would go, so you can either have the 200mm fan in the top or you can have two 120mm fans in the top.

Actually, you can put 3x120mm Fans in the Top of the HAF 932.

Actually, you can put 3x120mm Fans in the Top of the HAF 932.

????, it is made to accept two fans on the top. I see you own one but so do I and unless there is something different then I don't see how you are getting three fans in the top.

And for the love of god paint the inside of that case ;), I took everything out of mine and painted it black inside. I used gloss black I kind of wish I would have used flat black but its not bad.

fantop.jpg

Last edited:
It should in theory reach, you would probably get better performance because it would allow the heat to rise if you set up the fans in exhaust.

And for the love of god paint the inside of that case ;), I took everything out of mine and painted it black inside. I used gloss black I kind of wish I would have used flat black but its not bad.

LOL

Actually I plan on painting it when I do my next build around XMas Time. With this year's bonus, I plan on purchasing an EVGA Classified SR-2, a couple 5500 Series Xeons, and two GTX480s. Christmas present to me.

Back