• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BOINC — Stats Link Sticky

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
Last edited:
Morpheus said:
Wouldn't it be a real benefit to have a "sticky" with some of the best BOINC stats links in here...??

At least until we get a BOINC team site with its own stats pages online?

Just a thought....

I think this is a great idea Morphy. I've seen numerous excellent links throughout the forums. And I always end up searching to find those links. It would be nice to have a sticky for them.

Thanx! I've been looking for a stats page like that. Finally I'm getting some credit so I'm not in last place anymore, lol! 91th out of 99 active members on our team so we're also about to welcome the 100th member anytime now!!!

Last edited:
This is a good idea Morpheus, a bunch of people haven't made the switch to boinc yet so this might be very usefull for them.

Yes, this is a GREAT idea.

it would be VERY convienent to have all these links in one sticky. no more searching, or anything.

and wooooo!, i'm in 40th place! YAY! thats the best i have ever done.

now if i can just put seti on the girls computer ( once i put in more ram on their computer ) i'll have 2 crunchers!

Thought this might be another link for our sticky. From Seti@Home News:
-
October 18, 2004
Each team now has a Create team account URL. Accounts created through this URL will belong to the team, and will have the project preferences of its founder. Team founders: put this URL on your team's web page.
Create team account URL
-

Bump for updates to the links... (see the new "Create OC.com account" too),,,

Thanks all!

:attn:

Back