• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Not Exact In Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
People will tell you not enough voltage to CPU, but i haven't been able to narrow it down to anything. I don't think it has any meaning other than the clock is not stable enough for PI. Sorry for lack of explanation, but that's pretty much the conclusion i've come to.

If you think you have a pretty stable clock, somtimes closing and then re-opening PI will work. Or a re-boot.

El<(')>Maxi said:
If you think you have a pretty stable clock, somtimes closing and then re-opening PI will work. Or a re-boot.

Good point i missed there. Make sure that if you get the error you close out and go into SPI and delete all the files it creates. Sometimes just closeing it and re-opening it does take care of it but i just delete everything except the .exe

Thanks Maxi, that would drive someone nuts if they just kept trying to run the same instance after an error. If i get an error and don't do the above i can't even do one loop without another error.

Back