• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Darknecron

I will be posting here with every new Newegg sale. My life has recently become far more busy and unfortunately I do not have time to post about individual deals (plus, this way everyone can see every deal in every sale without needing to subscribe to Newegg's sales, although I highly suggest doing so).

Although...I almost feel as if this thread could be classified as spam. o_O

8/21/12

The Sandisk Ultra series are comparable to the Samsung 840 Pro (source: Anandtech) but Anand could only recommend it if it was available at a lower price point. I wouldn't turn one down, but there's a good sale going on it may be worth a look.

I actually just cancelled my order of the Gigabyte 7970, due to the fact that it's voltage is locked (NO OVERCLOCKY?!?!?!?!).

So, I instead ordered a Saphire 7970 with full OC support.

I'm actually surprised they went with a pre-St. Patricks day sale over a Pi day or Einsteins Birthday sale. Just seems more in line with a tech site.

Probably cause they know that 90% of us IT guys are drinkers from all the Help Desk questions :cheers: :cheers:

3/16/13

Smaller sale, good deals. That Klipsch Sub is $10 cheaper than it usually is when on sale.

Aww, I would have gotten the sub if I didn't just order a new computer case :(

Oh well. I'm starting to realize the old tiny 50w one I'm using is probably a good size for my dorm room. Was watching The Cabin In The Woods last night with the sub turned way down, and it was still plenty loud.

ya i saw that also i was like hm $6 for a cam not bad than i saw lol dummy cam!

I hate when Newegg sends you personal coupons on stuff you bought already. Hey since you bought a Polk Audio sub from us, here's our way of saying thanks by giving you a personal coupon for 40% off on select subs. Like I need to buy another one :bang head

I hate when Newegg sends you personal coupons on stuff you bought already. Hey since you bought a Polk Audio sub from us, here's our way of saying thanks by giving you a personal coupon for 40% off on select subs. Like I need to buy another one :bang head

That's happened in every set of coupons I've gotten. Everything from "Hey, you just got a Sansa Clip. You must like MP3 players, here's a code for an Ipod." to "you upgraded to 16GB RAM? Everyone needs more. Here's a code." I think they kinda need to refine that thing.

Back