• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dice pot?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wagex

Chapstick Eating Premium Member
im sure theres a million threads on this but i couldnt find any, where is a place to get a cheap alu pot, or copper if its cheap google just brings up alot of random stuff that isnt quite legal in the us lol any help is appreciated, i got a q8300 im gona bring cold :)

i was gonna have the shop that my dad works at machine one out but they are too busy and wont be freed up for a while.

Usually you find them lurking in the classifieds but I can't find one anywhere right now (checked here, XS & OCN). Koolance apparently stopped making theirs but FrozenCPU has one for way too much at $175. You can always get a pot from Kingpin, if you can reach him and if you want to pay a lot of money. They're some of the best pots, just expensive.

Other makers include Piotres (email for a quote) and bartx (not sure if he's still active).

That's about all I've got right now. Just keep scouring the classifieds at various places regularly. They show up from time to time.

Honestly, I don't know anyone that has one of those, so I can't say one way or the other; sorry.

If you use -marijuana then you won't get those results.

As for cheap pots, I haven't seen any either.

That's why I'm going to be making some in the coming months, I'll put them in the classifieds here when I do, I'll post a thread about the project in this forum as well.
(My biggest waiting point is getting the mounting gear specs sorted out, It's going to take a lot of time to find all of Intel's hole specs... amd only has one spec)

EDIT: Holy Necro. Oops.

Last edited:
Back