• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maze4 for sale at CoolTechnica now

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Typo I hope. I'm not gonna say it's a sham, but I do think it's fairly odd someone would sell something before the rest of the world knows about it wouldn't yall agree?

It makes it even harder to belive it's a shame because who on earth would back a sham up with easily piced out fake pictures?

Woe be unto them if it is a sham tho...

I'm calling the FTC for fraud LoL! We could do it to... "Pre-Selling" wouldn't save them in this case!

Now I'm not saying I would be the one to do it... But I can't stand dishonest retailers...

anvil82 said:
Not too shabby, can't wait to see the difference between this and the maze 3, and the dtek whitewater.
My inside sources tell me that the Maze 4 outperforms the Maze 3 by about 1C. A nice improvement, however, still can't touch the White Water.

Toysrme: What makes you jump to these crazy conclusions? Your making no sence....

Why would they fake waterblock pictures, that would only discredit them, and make people not buy from them.

it looks like a cooler looking version of a maze3.. and the cooler looking part is just the acrylic

grunjee said:

Same here.... give me 3 degrees and I'll buy your block, but not 1 degree.
Well then buy a white water... we are getting to a point of where we are hitting limits of cooling with WB's. I don't think we will see anything 3C better than a WW for a long time to come, if ever.

Not even when Cathar gets done with his micro cup design? So far he's between 1&2c better on his rig.

Shroomer said:
Not even when Cathar gets done with his micro cup design? So far he's between 1&2c better on his rig.
So he thinks, but he dosen't know for sure. 2C better with the Cascade, 'maybe' but I highly doubt it. We shall just have to wait and see. I mean, a TIM joint contributes to about a .10 C/W of every block. The WW is hitting (with a good pump) at about a .18 C/W. We are really starting to split hairs here but I certainly would not bet against Cathar.

Trust me, I do understand your point. However, I'm sure Cathar has mounted and unmounted those blocks so many times that he's giving us an average of what he sees. I like the new design. I think when he gets it done it will do quite well. The theory is there.

JFettig

I don't know... It just seems odd it hasn't made an appearance anywhere else I looked. Niether google or yahoo returned anything useful on it.

Who knows. Hopefully I had my head burried underground and missed the roll-out or previous information about it, but it still it brings us back to the original question...

ok, they have the d-tek WW for preorder, does that make that a fraud too?

Jon

i don't think the Maze4 will outdo LRWW probably not even better than a mze3 .... it looks like a modified maze3 .... not much thinking went into it i would say ....

Back