• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tekken 6

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tell me how it is, I probably wont be getting it for awhile. I just have so many other priorities right now. I loved Tekken 5 though. Tekken and Soul Calibur are really the only fighting games that I can get into easily.

I'll either be picking up Smackdown and Demon Souls or Smackdown and Tekken. I might do the best buy buy one get one free thing. We'll see.

Tell me how it is, I probably wont be getting it for awhile. I just have so many other priorities right now. I loved Tekken 5 though. Tekken and Soul Calibur are really the only fighting games that I can get into easily.

Me too. Street Fighter 4 and DC vs Mortal Kombat were total Duds. I used to like that SNK one where you could fight as the guys from Fatal Fury and Final Fight plus some other SNK characters. I liked Rasputin.

Me too. Street Fighter 4 and DC vs Mortal Kombat were total Duds. I used to like that SNK one where you could fight as the guys from Fatal Fury and Final Fight plus some other SNK characters. I liked Rasputin.

Hey... I thought your 360 was dead?

Why the hell did you do that? I thought you said the last one would be... you know... Your last one?

This one is the last one. God willing, I'll have a 50" plasma come tax season. I have a GOOD reason for not abandoning it right now.

Anyway, back to Tekken......

Well, it's Tekken, they really haven't changed the game all that much since the first one with the exception of Tag.

I picked this up the other day. It seems harder than the previous games. Or maybe I'm just really rusty. I can't beat the final boss yet.

boss is cheesy lol. I like the game..but then again im a figher person..though im more partial the DOA4 still. But I like Tekken 6 too. Better then blazblue or VF5

boss is cheesy lol. I like the game..but then again im a figher person..though im more partial the DOA4 still. But I like Tekken 6 too. Better then blazblue or VF5

I'd be both shocked and amazed if it was better than Blazblue...

I don't think you're rusty. They really cranked up the difficulty level on this game.

Well I *know* Im rusty and I haven't even played it yet. I wasn't very good at Tekken 5 and I've played every Tekken game since the original.

I'd be both shocked and amazed if it was better than Blazblue...

Well I *know* Im rusty and I haven't even played it yet. I wasn't very good at Tekken 5 and I've played every Tekken game since the original.

well to be fair, there is some bias there. Im not a huge 2d fighter fan. But I enjoy Tekken 6 more then blazblue..but I liked blazblue better then VF5, KOF and SC.

Just got this game two days ago.

AWESOME.

I love it.

I even love that stupid Tekken Force BS.

I love how they get you caught up on the "story" if you missed a game or two.

And the game is just plain BEAUTIFUL!

It was the Amazon "Gold Box" for $17.99 and I had a $10 off coupon from GOWIII.

So I paid $7.99 :D

Just got this game two days ago.

AWESOME.

I love it.

I even love that stupid Tekken Force BS.

I love how they get you caught up on the "story" if you missed a game or two.

And the game is just plain BEAUTIFUL!

It was the Amazon "Gold Box" for $17.99 and I had a $10 off coupon from GOWIII.
So I paid $7.99 :D

I didn't like the Tekken Force, thought it was dumb and a waste of disc space.

Tekken is one of the few machines you can still find new verisons of in the few arcades that are still left. The downfall of the arcade makes me very sad. I miss pinball machines too.

I didn't like the Tekken Force, thought it was dumb and a waste of disc space.

Tekken is one of the few machines you can still find new verisons of in the few arcades that are still left. The downfall of the arcade makes me very sad. I miss pinball machines too.

Well OF COURSE Tekken Force is STUPID... but it's only slightly more stupid than the quest modes in Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur.... and it does give you something else to do.

It just plays out like a bad quality beat-em-up with high quality CGI. :D

But the GAME is outstanding!

It's easily the best looking fighting game on the market. And it works in a way that Tekken hasn't worked in years.

I never played it pre-patches, but it works pretty damned well now.

Back