• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master Sniper Broke Stanoffs and Stripped Screws

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

anonymous22x

Registered
so i know im an idiot, and i used the wrong screws and i broke most of my stand offs and stripped alot of my motherboard screws, :bang head would my best option be doing a "part request" through the cooler master website, i think its still under warranty because i only got it about 4 months ago, or would a beter option be to buy a acessory kit for a different cooler master case?
thanks for all the help
and yes im a dumbass

I would imagine you could pay Cooler Master for new ones. I personally wouldnt claim warranty as you broke them though.

You could buy the accessory kit, or you could look at your back plane holes to determine fine or course thread and order a hardware kit that all the sites seem to carry.
I just ordered a small one for $6 cause I'm building a new case from scratch.

I'm with EarthDog on the warranty thing...user caused warranty claims cost us all. It might even cost you shipping the case both ways if they turn it down...

Back