• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Live Benching Tonight: Miahallen on Liquid Nitrogen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Miahallen Live Benching - June 22, 2010 - 7PM EST
by mdcomp

MIAHALLEN, the #13 overclocker in the world on HWBot, will be benching live with liquid nitrogen on his CPU tonight at 7PM EST June 22, 2010.

Once broadcasting begins the video feed below will play automatically. The audio is muted by default – click the unmute button at the bottom left of the video to hear the audio.

*Event over - embedded video removed. Thanks for watching!*

Catch the action and live chat here on the forum, or on Overclockers Live Stage 1!

... Return to the article to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
I just learned something from watching for a brief moment.
I didn't know that you could adjust vocre on the fly with ET6.
Dang, I've been booting and reboot endlessly the crap out the machine for every minor adjustment.
Thanks

I just learned something from watching for a brief moment.
I didn't know that you could adjust vocre on the fly with ET6.
Dang, I've been booting and reboot endlessly the crap out the machine for every minor adjustment.
Thanks

I love ET6... :)

Yes, tonight was informative. Too bad I couldn't be there for the whole thing. I would sit and watch a bit, then go, then come back... my fiance kept asking me questions about it too b/c I had it on (on the laptop) the whole time while I was doing work in our living room. :)

Nice....yeah thanks to everyone who stopped by. I had the largest audience ever today....I saw as many as 68 views synced :thup:

Nice....yeah thanks to everyone who stopped by. I had the largest audience ever today....I saw as many as 68 views synced :thup:

TEAM RAINLESS was in attendance.

I just KNEW you were dead at least a couple times in there. I just saw frost, and smoke, and liquid nitrogen fumes. (And I thought I saw two feet flying up in the air...)

I was hoping you'd left your door unlocked so I could pick up your gear after everything (except you of course) thawed out!

Good show! :beer:

Thanks for having us all Miah! Too bad the chip didn't have what it takes!

I captured a screen of the highest viewers I saw, but I was in and out through the evening:

miah45.png

CPU was terrible....max speed about 6192MHz....not even worth a screenshot. :(

You just need an AX1200 to power it ;)

I have got to try that motherboards on the wall thing. Would look better than the nothing I have on my walls now.

Great turn out. Too bad the chips didn't have what it takes. But thats how it goes sometimes right. Still good stuff and very informative for all.

Thanks for having us all Miah! Too bad the chip didn't have what it takes!

I captured a screen of the highest viewers I saw, but I was in and out through the evening:

He did push the chip pretty far, regardless. It was interesting to finally see how true tests with LN2 go. I'd never seen one before.

I was also in and out through the evening (no pun intended), but man I wish I could have sat through the whole thing 100%. I started off with the laptop in front of me and my fiance while we ate dinner, and then I had the laptop on next to me in the living room while I spent hours redoing our entertainment center, wiring, and vacuuming!!!

Good work, Miah... even though you didn't get as far as you probably wanted, just know that you were a great teacher and definitely put smiles on my faces that wanted to know what true cooling and extreme overclocking was about!!! GOOD WORK!!

Thanks for the intro to benching last night Miah. Definitely learned a lot, and you guys have for sure sparked my interest in extreme overclocking :thup:

Likewise.
:clap:

The insights you provided during the session really helped n00bs like myself learn a bit about the world of LN2! I'll be tuned in next time.

Matt

Indeed - it was fascinating to watch, when I finally woke up and noticed something cool (literally) was happening :D

6192Mhz, I think is pretty darn good, considering its 3.2Ghz default... That's almost a 3Ghz overclock!

The highest 655K on the bot is 6650Mhz... So, you're not too far off...

6192Mhz, I think is pretty darn good, considering its 3.2Ghz default... That's almost a 3Ghz overclock!

The highest 655K on the bot is 6650Mhz... So, you're not too far off...

Compared to his 670, the 655k is terrible and thats all that matters ;)

Back