• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
DDR4 isn't quite here yet though..?
At least, for consumer IIRC.

I know, just ordered an 8GB set that was almost twice as much as the original 8GB I had in my desktop. But one of the explanations I've heard is that even though it's not already on the consumer level yet, most of the fabricators are already switching resources over. Don't know how accurate that is, but :shrug:

Edit: Seeing ATMINSIDEs post, I guess it's pretty accurate :D

I know, just ordered an 8GB set that was almost twice as much as the original 8GB I had in my desktop. But one of the explanations I've heard is that even though it's not already on the consumer level yet, most of the fabricators are already switching resources over. Don't know how accurate that is, but :shrug:

I got my G.SKILL Sniper 4x4GB 1600 CL9 1.5V kit for $58 a while back.
New. From Newegg.

Now? $157

oh I know it'll take time but from what I remember old ram was still cheaper until the new stuff actually became available to everyone

Back